Skip to content ↓

Oxfordshire County Council Guidance

The Oxfordshire County Council Guidance helps schools and families to identify a child or young person's special educational needs and sets out expectations for support and funding.

To view the Local Offer of support and services for children and young people with additional needs in Oxfordshire, please visit: 

If you have concerns about your child's development, it may be helpful to visit the Children's Integrated Therapies web page, in order to explore resources and information from the Speech and Language Service, Physiotherapy Service, Occupational Therapy Service, and Local Links: 

Finally, CAMHS (Children and Adolescent Mental Health Service) provides helpful information and advice on topics including Autism, ADHD, in addition to information about range of mental health and wellbeing issues: